January 7, 2018 - 2:00 pm
January 18, 2018 - 6:00 pm
AddressMind Merge Center Al Khobar View map
SPHRi-Senior Professional in Human Resource – international
The SPHRi exams are designed for HR professionals who practice outside the United States.
Since 1976, the HR Certification Institute has been the global leader in professional credentialing for the HR profession. Today, more than 145,000 HR professionals in 100 countries proudly maintain the HR Certification Institute’s credentials as a mark of high professional distinction.
:: SPHRi™ EXAM OVERVIEW:
The Senior Professional in Human Resources – International™ (SPHRi™) – credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy and policy development as well as service delivery. The credential is developed to validate core HR knowledge and skills and demonstrated mastery of generally accepted principles, independent of geographic region, from professionals practicing human resources outside of the United States. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credentials enhance the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
:: SPHRi EXAM REQUIREMENTS:
- A candidate must meet one of the following exam eligibility requirements to sit for the SPHRi exam:
• A minimum of four (4) years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master’s degree or global equivalent
• A minimum of five (5) years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
• A minimum of seven (7) years of professional-level experience in an HR position with less than a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent.
SPHRi Exam Weighting by Functional Area:
- Functional Area 01 | Business Leadership (31%)
- Functional Area 02 | Talent Development and Management (27%)
- Functional Area 03 | HR Service Delivery (24%)
- Functional Area 04 | Measurement and Analysis (18%)
:: LIVE INSTRUCTOR LED CLASSROOM TRAINING COURSE:
We offer training program by an expert instructor in either a 5 full day training format or a 10 day evening format. To find out more details, please contact us.