November 19, 2017 - 4:30 am
November 21, 2017 - 2:00 pm
AddressHilton Hotel, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia View map
There have been major strides in helping sales people become stronger with sales enhancement programs, training and automation. The fact remains that
selling is about people. Having great sales professionals is still the fundamental piece to making your sales organization perform. .
Our Sales Skills Enhancement Program is specifically developed from sales team working within the Middle East. In the ME in general and Saudi Arabia in
particular, you require unique skills to be able to meet your organizations sales objectives.
Our SSEP program analysis your sales team before, during and after the training. We use our special training methodology to ensure that your sales team is
able to understand the dynamics of working in Saudi Arabia. This program consists of three parts:
Module One: Selling Smarter | Module Two: Advanced Negotiation Skills | Module Three: Value Based Selling & Customer Retention
Selling Smarter Outline:
||• Dealing with Questions
• Building Credibility
• Your Competition
• Critical Communication Skills
• Observation Skills
• Customer Complaints
• Overcoming Objections
Module Two: Advanced Negotiation Skills Duration:
|• What is Negotiation?
• The Successful Negotiator
• Preparing for Negotiation
• Making the Right Impression
• Getting off to a Good Start
• Exchanging Information
• The Bargaining Stage
• Options for Mutual Gain
• Getting Past Objections
• Dealing with Negative Emotions
• Moving from Bargaining to Closing
• The Closing Stage
|• Four-Phase Model for the Negotiating Process
• Negotiating a Range of Variables
• Moving to Agreement
• Agreeing What’s Been Agreed
• Interactive Behaviors
• Power: How to Recognize It and How to Use It
• Influencing Strategies
• Developing Trust in Negotiations
• Offers and Counter-offers
• Collaboration v Competition
• Managing the Mingling
• The Handshake
• Building Social Relation
Module Three: Value Based Selling:
|• How People Make Choices: Identifying Differentiators
• Understanding “Soft” and “Hard” Differentiators
• Vulnerability Analysis
• Influencing the Customers’ Buying Decision through Differentiation
• Offering Creative Solutions and Options
• Countering and Reducing Price Objections through Value-Added Propositions
• Supporting and After-Marketing
• Value Reinforcement
• The Role of Effective Communication in Value-Added Selling
• Value-Added Selling Tactics
• Understand how value impacts the psychological buying reflections.
|• Understand the decision making process.
• Understand the customers’ value mindset.
• Identify the explicit need of the customer (value expectation).
• Recognize different value expectations at the different levels in the company.
• compose a door opening value statement.
• ask Value Based questions that open the sale.
• include real value into the sales messages/communication.
• sell real value against your competitors.
• identify business as well as personal buying reasons
• Offensive Selling Mode: Pursuing New Business
• Defensive Selling Mode: Protecting Existing Business
Don't miss your chance to enroll in this program.Join Now